May 15, 2007

Busy

I haven't been adding any updates lately because I've been quite busy this month. We're in the process of moving to our first house and there is a lot to get done. We move on the 26th of this month, and just to make things interesting, I've also got an exam to write on the 25th for a course I'm taking through work. Yikes! We are doing renovations to the house as well and we had a painting party this past weekend, all before we move in. So as a result, I haven't managed to get much accomplished in the drawing department.

Once we move in though, I'm actually going to have my own studio! I'm quite excited to have a dedicated place to work on my art. Once we get moved and I get this exam out of the way, I'll have much more time to spend on my next two commissions. They are both due to be finished this summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your move & the exam

Can't wait to be able to see updates when you start my picture

Best of luck Zoe & George

Heather Page said...

Thanks Zoe! We are quite excited for the move, and we'll be glad when we're settled. I will be especially happy to have this exam other with! I will post an update on the next two portraits as soon as possible.