Nov 15, 2007

Whisky

Well it's been a little while since I last posted, so I thought I'd better give you an update on what's happening. I have been working on Whisky's portrait for over a month now, but since it's an awkward size (9x20), it's a little difficult to fit on my scanner. I've been meaning to take a photograph of it to show you what I have done so far, but since it gets dark so early, it's hard to get a good, clear shot.

I'm definitely more than half done Whisky's portrait. I just have a bit more touching up to do, and I have to figure out how I'm going to do the background. It's been giving me a bit of grief, but I'm sure I'll get it worked out soon. I'm not big on backgrounds, so I often have to play around a bit.

Soon I will be starting Emerald's portrait, and I have a few of my own projects on the go as well. So hopefully I'll have something new to post soon.

No comments: