Jun 17, 2008

A New Look!

As you may have noticed, the look of my blog has changed, along with its title. I am also in the process of redesigning my website, which will also have the title "Heather Page Studios". Because of my decision to move away from doing pet portraits, I felt that my website and blog both needed facelifts. Since I am no longer focusing on commission work, I want a website that is more of a portfolio of my work and one that isn't limited to pet portraits.

My new website, which I am quite excited about, will be a place for me to display all of my work, whether it's pet portraits, wildlife, landscapes - drawings, paintings, or photography. I will eventually have a section where I will display original artwork which will be for sale, and I will be working on increasing my selection of greeting cards and prints.

I will be using the same domain name for my newly designed website (http://www.pagesportraits.com/) since I have a fair bit of daily traffic to both my website and blog and I don't want to lose that. I will let you all know when my new website goes online!

No comments: