Mar 3, 2009

Still Around

Hi all,
I just wanted to write a quick note to say I'm still here! Since finishing my last commission, I felt I needed a bit of a break from drawing. I don't plan on taking a long break, but I just need to figure out what I'm going to do next. I'm kind of thinking that I'll draw a horse next, but I'm not sure what medium I'll be working in. I also have half an oil painting of a lion done that I started during my oil painting class over a year ago. I'll get back into it soon, but for now I'm enjoying the lack of commission pressures!

Another thing keeping me busy is that I've started an exercise program called P90X. I won't really get into it here because you may not be interested. If you are interested, I've started a new blog, sort of as a diary to document my progress through the program. I figure that I'll HAVE to finish the program if I tell lots of people I'm doing it! So feel free to follow along if you like!

No comments: