Sep 5, 2006

Waiting list Sept 5

1. Ghira - chocolate lab
2. Mercedes (Sadie) - standard poodle
3. Shamus - black and white cat

I handed off Nelly and Paddy to their owner today. They are Christmas gifts and I hope the recipient enjoys them.

The "Frex" is in town today (Fredericton Exhibition). I'm heading there shortly to check out the animals. I really have no interest in going on any rides, or playing games to win cheap stuffed toys, but I do want to have a look at the horses and whatever else of interest is there. I'm taking my camera with me too, in hopes of getting some good shots for reference photos.

Aside from doing commissions, I want to do some drawings for myself of different subjects that I don't normally get to do. I might keep them or sell them...we'll see how they turn out! I haven't had anyone commission me to do a horse yet, and I'm dying to do one! So anyone out there who is interested, please contact me! In the meantime, maybe I'll get some good shots at the Frex. I also would really like to take a trip to the zoo in Moncton soon and take some pictures there before they close for the winter.

H
www.pagesportraits.com

No comments: