Oct 26, 2006

Standard Poodle - stage 2


Here's an update on Mercedes. I think she's coming along nicely, and I'm happy to report that I kind of like doing curly hair on a black dog. I originally thought that it would be quite hard to do, but as it turns out, I find it kind of freeing. Usually fur lies in a certain direction and is very straight, but the curly hair goes in many different directions and your strokes can be a lot looser. It doesn't have to be as perfect. It's a nice change.


As for my waiting list, it's pretty short now:

1. Mercedes (in progress)
2. Shamus

And that's all I've got for now. I'm not taking orders for Christmas, but any that I take on now should be finished shortly after Christmas.

1 comment:

Heather Page said...

Hi A,
Well if you found this new post, you've figured out my my encrypted email! I wasn't sure if you-know-who shares your email with you, but I just wanted to be careful that he didn't know what I was talking about! I hope you like it!
H