Aug 5, 2009

I am a pet portrait artist again!

Well after a bit of a break, I decided to start taking commissions for pet portraits again! I originally took a break because I felt swamped with commissions and wasn't enjoying the process anymore. I had hoped that once I stopped taking on new commissions I would have lots of time to work on my own artwork, but that never really seemed to happen! Without the pressure of commission work, it seems that I don't really have the motivation to create. I have done a little bit myself, but not as much as I expected.

So after much thought, I decided to jump back into the world of pet portraits. My prices have changed a bit in order to keep my waiting list at a minimum. So hopefully sometime soon, I'll have some WIP's to show you!

3 comments:

Belinda Lindhardt said...

Welcome back Heather! sometimes a break is all you need. :)Good luck with it.
Belinda

Heather Page said...

Thanks Belinda. I definitely needed a break too!

Unknown said...

Hi Heather, looking forward to your new refreshed work. Best ;)