Nov 23, 2010

Art Opening - Nov. 26 from 5-7pm

This is your official invitation to my art opening at the Fredericton Public Library, taking place on Nov. 26 from  5 - 7pm! Coffee and sweets will be served and I will be there to answer any questions you may have, or just to chat. I'd love to see you so please stop by if you can!!

As of this evening, my art will be displayed until Jan. 10, so if you don't get a chance to stop by for the opening, you'll have lots of time to pop in and see it. The display includes some of my original pieces and also some reproductions of commissions that I've done. All of the artwork is for sale in one form or another (originals, prints and cards). You can contact me for more information on purchasing.

Thanks in advance for coming!

2 comments:

Kari Lønning said...

I wish i could see your work in person. I just went to your Facebook portfolio and looked at your drawings. Your ability to "catch" the animal's personality shows sensitivity and understanding. Wow.

Heather Page said...

Thanks Kari! And thanks for joining my FB page. I just checked out your website. Wow, your baskets are amazing!! Check her out! http://www.karilonning.com/