Dec 23, 2008

Redesigning my website

Well, it's turning out to be a yearly thing now...I'm re-doing my website again! I seem to get bored with the look of it easily. The fact is, once completed, I wasn't really very fond of my last site. I found it didn't show my artwork as well as I would have liked. Granted, it's pretty, but I want the focus to be more on my work and less on the site itself.

So hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll launch my brand new site. I really like the look of it and it's kind of similar to the look of my blog. As it turns out, I really like designing websites and with each one I do, I need less and less help! I can actually claim that I did this new one entirely on my own (with only a few questions here and there!)

So as I get closer to launching my new site, you might notice that there are some weird things going on with my current site. Please excuse the mess! I've had to load a few things early onto the net, and I inadvertently changed a few things on my current site. You might notice the buttons are a little wacky. I'm going to try and change them back, but I may not get a chance to do this until after Christmas. Stay tuned and I'll have the new one up and running soon!

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: