Aug 20, 2006

My new blog - Read this if you are commissioning a pet portrait

Welcome! I've decided to start a blog that will be linked to my new website, www.pagesportraits.com . It's not up and running yet, but hopefully soon.

I have a few reasons for starting this blog:
I thought it would be a good place to post my pet portraits in the different stages before completion. As the owner of the portrait, you can keep checking this site to see how your commissioned portrait is progressing, and if you have any problems, you can let me know before it is actually finished.

I will post my waiting list for commissioned pet portraits here also. So if you've ordered a portrait, you will know exactly where you are on the waiting list.

And, I just wanted to have a place where I could write my thoughts and where you can learn a little bit more about the person who is doing your pet portrait.

I will do my best at keeping my blog up-to-date. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: